Wednesday, June 5, 2013

City Project: Proof of Concept Demo Video (HD)

I finished this 'Proof of Concept' demo of my 'City Project' a little more than a year ago but, with the software I was using at the time and my modest PC, I could only record a quite low resolution gameplay video of it. I now use a better program that, usually, lets me record videos at 720p and decent framerates, so today I thought maybe I should make another video of the demo using it.

 
link to the HD version

The demo is still the same, it's far from a finished game but, if you want to try it, you can download it from: http://www.indiedb.com/games/city-project/downloads/city-project-proof-of-concept-demo I programmed it using C++, DirectX 9.0c, OpenAL and Bullet Physics. I haven't worked on this project since then, although maybe some day I'll resume it. The goal back then was just making this 'Proof of Concept' demo and start working on a different game, High Entropy www.highentropy.net

No comments:

Post a Comment